For customer's adopting the Ally Solution, accessibility engineers evaluate websites for issues of accessibility, provision fixes, and validate issue resolution and usability through functional testing using assistive technologies. Once fully validated, AudioEye certifies its customer's web domain(s) for conformance with industry standards and best practices.
The AudioEye Certification seal represents a commitment to accessibility and inclusion.
The certification process involves automatic and manual testing with the goal of meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA Standards. For customers adopting the Ally Managed Service, AudioEye certifies that the fully provisioned websites have been designed and fully optimized to meet the WCAG 2.0 Level AA Success Criteria to the greatest extent possible.
- Certification Statements are published via an option available to site visitors from the Ally Toolbar. In addition and if applicable, AudioEye updates any applicable Accessibility Statements hosted by the customer to promote the AudioEye Certification.
- Conformance details provide as public statements detailing the specific nuances unique to each domain, which may include:
- Outstanding features, functions, or sections of the site that may still be a work in progress
- Non-conforming third party applications that are beyond the scope or immediate control of the publishing entity/author (i.e. partial conformance statements)
- Alternative formats that are provided to supply end-users with accessible alternative means of access and the specific issues they are used to address
AudioEye customers taking the Do-it-Yourself approach and leveraging the Digital Accessibility Platform can Add-on the Certification Service when paired with the Auditing, Training, and Consulting Add-on Service.
Accessibility is a journey that requires continuous monitoring and maintenance. Whether relying on AudioEye for end-to-end Managed Service or leveraging Self-Service tools with Add-on Services, AudioEye will certify it's customer websites and assist them in maintaining their site audits and certification over time.
If you would like to learn more about our WCAG 2.0 / Section 508 Conformance Certification, please contact us.