You may have seen a bit of chatter recently about Global Accessibility Awareness Day… or GAAD. This year, GAAD took place on May 16, hence the recent chatter. Its purpose year after year is to get everyone talking, thinking, and learning about digital inclusion for all. This belief in equal access is why our company became a company. And to celebrate GAAD, boy have we done some talking, which we hope has prompted a lot of thinking and even more learning.
More on FOX 5 New York:
Here are some other media clips raising awareness for, and encouraging web accessibility:
- Article from City and State New York: David Paterson wants websites to be more accessible
- Radio interview with WCNY (NPR): Gov Patterson and AudioEye
- Article on CNET: Accessibility tech has a lot of unfinished business to get right
- Article on NY Daily News: Readers sound off on accessibility, turnstile jumping and the weather
- Press release announcing Empathy Day: Dealer.com and AudioEye Team up to Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day