Intro to Web Accessibility
What every automotive retailer needs to know.
REGISTER NOW for Tuesday, July 24th @ 2:00 PM EDT
Across the retail industry, "web accessibility" and ADA-related compliance are front-and-center. But what does it all mean to automotive retailers? Dealer Inspire has partnered with AudioEye, the leader in technology-based web accessibility, to help clear up the confusion. Register for a Dealer Inspire hosted webinar to learn more.
Tuesday, July 24th at 2:00 PM EDT. Everything you need to know:
- What is Web Accessibility?: Why you need to rethink "disability."
- About the ADA: Relevant Laws, Regulations & Guidelines (clearing up the confusion).
- Sustainable Accessibility: What WCAG 2.1 conformance looks like (and steps you can take immediately).
- The AudioEye Approach: Leveraging technology for speed-to-compliance and enhanced usability.
- Q&A: Consult AudioEye's Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on issues most relevant to your dealership.
88.5% / 287 million Americans use the Internet on a daily basis
Source: Internet Live Statistics 201615% of the world population live with some form of disability
Source: 2011 World Report on Disability by the World Bank and the World Health Organization