The AudioEye Digital Accessibility Platform is designed to be the developer’s comprehensive web accessibility tool. This tool empowers auditors, designers, and developers to understand issues of accessibility and improve website infrastructure through the use of an innovative and easy-to-use interface.
This solution is ideal for business and organizations that fit one or more of the following characteristics:
Do-it-YourselfLooking to solve for accessibility and conform with WCAG 2.0 standards by means of a self-paced Do-it-Yourself approach
EducationAvailable internal resources, with full control over source code, are eager to learn and apply knowledge to design, develop, and create content with Digital Inclusion in mind
IntegrationDesire to integrate accessibility testing with your team’s current, preferred testing tools and incumbent development processes
AudioEye’s custom and proprietary testing suite automatically detects Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Success Criteria violations and details best practices to remediate issues.
This web based ecosystem is the most complete tool for engaging designers & developers who wish to create accessible content.
As an API-first technology, the Digital Accessibility Platform contains a full set of rich application programming interfaces that allow developers to integrate accessibility testing with their current, preferred testing tools and existing development processes.
The Digital Accessibility Platform offers end-to-end compliance auditing with the ability to spider, scan, and diagnose entire websites, single blocks of code, content delivered via API, and much more, all while offering flexible resources for proper identification and remediation of the detected issues.
Digital Accessibility Platform Features Include:
- Advanced Automated Testing Suite
- Spider, scan, and diagnose websites, single blocks of code, content delivered via API, and much more
- Automatically detect Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Success Criteria violations
- Fully test secure login environments (requiring authentication)
- Incorporate accessibility compliance testing into existing development processes
- Test dynamically-generated content from advanced scripting techniques and AJAX
- Identify, Track, & Prioritize Conformance Issues
- Maintain full regulatory audit through a centrally managed system that conducts automated tests and tracks the status of standards that require manual testing and/or validation
- Robust WCAG 2.0 Level AA Knowledge Base: Ever-growing Best-Practices Library Database with detailed issue descriptions, compliant and non-compliant code samples, supporting links, recommendations, and confidence ratings
- Live View API-driven cross-browser testing. No plug-in required
- Evaluates the rendered version of the page (DOM)
- Comprehensive Compliance Reports
- High-level summary of compliance evaluations
In addition to the many features outlined above, the AudioEye Ally Platform is API-driven, providing smooth integration with incumbent processes and technologies, as well as Modern Development Environments. Accessibility testing can be performed via API, GUI, or script-based test tools, pushing formatted result data into existing systems while also cataloging internally for comparison and report generation. The Developer Portal is able to spider, scan, and diagnose entire websites, single blocks of code, content delivered via API, and much more, all while offering flexible resources for proper identification and remediation of the detected issues.
All of the AudioEye accessibility tests are exposed to developers via JSON web service requests, in addition to any UI components that may be available. Utilizing these APIs, AudioEye has successfully demonstrated integration with test tools such as Selenium. Access to APIs is possible using command line interfaces (i.e. cURL), developer tools (i.e. web browser console), and script-based test tools.
- Help Desk: Allows end-users to report issues of Accessibility
- Auditing, Training, Consulting
- Manual Accessibility Testing
- WCAG 2.0 / Section 508 Conformance Certification
- PDF Compliance Auditing and Remediation
- Video Transcription & Captioning
- Color Contrast Analysis
- Audio Description Authoring & Integration
- Alternative Description Authoring
- iOS Native Application – Report & Recommend
- Android Native Application – Report & Recommend
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) Generation