Resources Home / Frequently Asked Questions - Who can file an OCR Complaint?

Who can file an OCR Complaint?

A complaint can be filed by anyone who believes that an education institution or program described above, that receives Federal financial assistance has discriminated against someone on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age. The person or organization filing the complaint does not need to be a victim of the alleged discrimination but may complain on behalf of another person or group.