Certified ADA / WCAG accessibility compliance made easy on Magento, a leading eCommerce platform for open commerce innovation.
Accessibility on Magento
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Magento
Easily create ADA/WCAG compliant websites with AudioEye, the industry's only fully managed digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. With AudioEye Managed, customers are protected on day one with certified compliance.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- In your Magento admin panel, navigate to Content > Configuration in the left navigation bar
- Locate the store you want to configure, and choose "Edit" in the "Action" column
- Scroll down and select "HTML Head"
- Save your changes by selecting "Save Configuration"
- To complete the installation, you must flush the "Magento Cache". On the left navigation bar select System > Cache Management
- In the upper right, choose "Flush Magento Cache"
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
How is AudioEye different from the competition?
What is Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance?
What standards does AudioEye use to certify accessibility?
What laws specifically address digital accessibility?
Am I required by law to make my website accessible?
View all FAQ