Wix Website Accessibility & ADA Compliance
Certify your Wix website ADA / WCAG accessibility. AudioEye makes accessibility easy on Wix, providers of a world-class platform to more than 150 million users in 190 countries.
Accessibility on Wix
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Wix
Certify your Wix website accessibility with AudioEye. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. Your Wix site is ADA / WCAG compliant and protected on day one with the AudioEye Trusted Certification.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Log into Wix and open the “Site Actions” dropdown and select “Edit Site”
- Inside the “Wix Website Editor” Window, choose ”Settings” then “Tracking and Analytics”
- Inside the “Tracking and Analytics” dashboard select “New Tool” and select the “Custom” type
- Name the tool whatever you want.
- Under the “Add Code to Pages” option select “All Pages” and “Load Code Once”
- Finally under the “Place Code In” option select “Body-end”
- Apply those changes
- Back in the “Tracking and Analytics” Dashboard toggle the switch on your new custom tool so that it is “Enabled”
- Exit the “Tracking and Analytics” Dashboard
- Re-publish your site
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
View all FAQ