Accessibility Training - Design Principles, Standards, and Governance
Learn the fundamentals of digital accessibility — from the best practices of accessible design to global accessibility laws — in this four-part course taught by certified trainers.
Get up to speed with accessibility
Accessibility for all
Our training courses are suitable for beginners and experts — no technical expertise required.
Each trainer is certified by the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP).
Get role-based training for your teams — all while exploring the accessibility standards and laws that impact your business.
They've been very helpful and are very attentive to any questions I've had. They also explain things very well, and are very accessible through personalized remote training.”
Legal Assistant at Guillermo A. Ruiz, P.A.
- Defining Accessibility
- Common Misconceptions
- Categories & Prevalence of Disability
- Theoretical Models for Understanding Disability
Barriers & Best Practices
- Ableism, Disability Etiquette & People-First Language
- Web Accessibility Barriers & Examples
- Assistive Technologies & Adaptive Strategies
Principles, Standards, & Checks
- Universal Design Principles
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Legal & Governance
- Global Legislation and Conventions
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Get Started with Accessibility in Your Organization
- Accessibility Maturity Model
Meet our team
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPWA, WAS, & CPACC Certified
Custom training sessions
In addition to our library of training sessions and webinars, customers with custom plans are invited to exclusive training sessions and webinars that cover the latest in digital accessibility requirements, product features, and legal trends.
YOUR PARTNER IN DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY
Let’s build an inclusive digital future, together.
Frequently asked questions
View all FAQ