Drupal Accessibility & ADA Compliance Module
Certify your ADA / WCAG accessibility compliance with our Drupal accessibility module. AudioEye makes accessibility easy on Drupal, a leading digital experience platform that helps you manage and deliver web content across channels and devices.
Accessibility on Drupal
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Drupal
Certify your website accessibility with the AudioEye Drupal accessibility module. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. Your Drupal site is ADA / WCAG compliant and you're protected on day one with the AudioEye Trusted Certification.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Inside the Drupal admin panel, select "Structure" in the top menu
- Choose "Block Layout" at the top of the list
- Select the tab labeled "Custom Block Library"
- Activate the button to "Add a Custom Block"
- In the Block Description field, give your block a name or description
- In the "Text Format" dropdown, select "Full HTML"
- In the Body menu, choose "Source"
- To place the Custom Block in your site’s footer, return to the Block Layout tab
- In the footer list at the bottom, select whichever footer you wish to insert the Custom Block
- Locate your Custom Block in the list and choose "Place Block"
- Uncheck the Display Title checkbox and select "Save Block"
- On the Block Layout Page, choose "Save Blocks"
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
Is Drupal ADA / WCAG compliant?
How do I know if my Drupal website is compliant?
Am I required to make my Drupal website accessible?
What are the biggest accessibility challenges faced by Drupal?
How do I make my Drupal website accessible?
What are the benefits of having an ADA compliant Drupal website?
View all FAQ