Drupal Accessibility & ADA Compliance Module
Use Drupal’s accessibility module to provide AudioEye®’s accessibility offering on your platform. AudioEye makes accessibility easy on Drupal, a leading digital experience platform that helps you manage and deliver web content across channels and devices.
Accessibility on Drupal
Reduce your risk of costly, time-consuming lawsuits with AudioEye’s compliance offering on Drupal.
Boost your SEO and stand out among your competitors with more accessible online content.
Broaden your consumer base to the 61 million US adults living with a disability.
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Drupal
Use Drupal’s accessibility module to provide AudioEye’s accessibility offering on your platform.AudioEye is the only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Inside the Drupal admin panel, select "Structure" in the top menu
- Choose "Block Layout" at the top of the list
- Select the tab labeled "Custom Block Library"
- Activate the button to "Add a Custom Block"
- In the Block Description field, give your block a name or description
- In the "Text Format" dropdown, select "Full HTML"
- In the Body menu, choose "Source"
- To place the Custom Block in your site’s footer, return to the Block Layout tab
- In the footer list at the bottom, select whichever footer you wish to insert the Custom Block
- Locate your Custom Block in the list and choose "Place Block"
- Uncheck the Display Title checkbox and select "Save Block"
- On the Block Layout Page, choose "Save Blocks"
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
AudioEye is proud to announce a new Drupal module
With this module, Drupal website creators can easily implement AudioEye’s digital accessibility solution using Composer
July 29, 2020
What Is Digital Accessibility?
Learn about the importance of digital accessibility and common accessibility errors.
July 26, 2022
5 Tips for Creating Accessible Web Designs
Get expert tips on designing your website for accessibility, courtesy of AudioEye's design team.
August 17, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
View all FAQ