Let us walk you through how AudioEye works
How AudioEye Works
Automation tests for over 400 accessibility issues
We fix most accessibility issues automatically
Continuously monitor and protect for compliance
ADA and WCAG Compliance on Day One
Step 1: Find
For each person who visits your site, our automation runs a battery of tests (over 400 of them) to find accessibility errors and risks that prevent people with disabilities from understanding or interacting with your site.
- We find the most accessibility issues of any automation solution in the industry.
- Our technology is built on 15+ years of expert knowledge in the accessibility space, which allows us to find many issues that others can’t.
- Our lightweight code runs for each site visitor to ensure the best accessibility in real-time. Most competitors only run a few times a day at best.
Step 2: Fix
AudioEye automatically fixes most accessibility issues while the page loads, helping to ensure that your site is ADA and WCAG compliant for every visitor. This allows people with disabilities to access your content and reduces the risk of a costly lawsuit.
- We fix the most accessibility issues of any automation solution in the industry (over 2x most competitors).
- We provide a 24/7 help desk where users can send feedback directly to our certified experts.
Step 3: Monitor
AudioEye continuously monitors your site for new accessibility issues with every visitor. As your site content changes, our technology will continue to find and fix issues automatically. The Accessibility Score will update in real time to reflect how your site is doing.
- Our Accessibility Score takes each visited page into consideration, and was designed for accuracy by our IAAP certified experts.
- Active monitoring refreshes with each site visitor, maintaining a real-time representation of your site’s accessibility. Our competitors refresh on a much slower cadence, leaving the site vulnerable to new accessibility issues.
- Reporting features help you keep track of recent scans and fixes.
From the moment you install AudioEye, you’ll have access to our powerful automation technology and certified experts on staff. You’ll be protected and compliant for ADA, WCAG, Section 508, AODA guidelines and more. Most importantly, your users will be able to fully access and enjoy your content.
Sustainable Testing and Remediation Plan supports compliance
Strong legal defense with active support if challenged with legal action
Proof of your commitment to digital accessibility for your website
Unlike competitors, AudioEye provides a robust accessibility solution with 24/7 website monitoring, manual and automatic fixes, and website certification.”