Wix Website Accessibility & ADA Compliance
AudioEye®’s compliance offering easy to add on Wix, providers of a world-class platform to more than 150 million users in 190 countries.
Accessibility on Wix
Reduce your risk of costly, time-consuming lawsuit with AudioEye’s compliance offering on Wix.
Boost your SEO and stand out among your competitors with more accessible online content.
Broaden your consumer base to the 61 million US adults living with a disability.
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Wix
Easily create Wix website’s with AudioEye, the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Log into Wix and navigate to the “Settings” tab on your “Dashboard”
- Inside the “Settings” Window, scroll down to ”Advanced” then select “Custom Code”
- Under “Custom Code“, scroll down to the “Body - End“ section
- Within the “Body - End“ section, select “Add Code“ link
- Name the tool whatever you want (suggestion: AudioEye)
- Under the “Add Code to Pages” option select “All Pages” and “Load Code Once”
- Apply those changes
- Once back in the Custom Code dashboard, verify that the toggle switch on your new custom tool is enabled.
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
View all FAQ