Wix Website Accessibility & ADA Compliance
Certify your Wix website ADA / WCAG accessibility. AudioEye makes accessibility easy on Wix, providers of a world-class platform to more than 150 million users in 190 countries.
Accessibility on Wix
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Wix
Certify your Wix website accessibility with AudioEye. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. Your Wix site is ADA / WCAG compliant and protected on day one with the AudioEye Trusted Certification.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Log into Wix and navigate to the “Settings” tab on your “Dashboard”
- Inside the “Settings” Window, scroll down to ”Advanced” then select “Custom Code”
- Under “Custom Code“, scroll down to the “Body - End“ section
- Within the “Body - End“ section, select “Add Code“ link
- Name the tool whatever you want (suggestion: AudioEye)
- Under the “Add Code to Pages” option select “All Pages” and “Load Code Once”
- Apply those changes
- Once back in the Custom Code dashboard, verify that the toggle switch on your new custom tool is enabled.
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
Is Wix ADA/WCAG compliant?
How do I know if my Wix website is compliant?
Am I required to make my Wix website accessible?
How do I make my Wix website accessible?
Is Wix Compatible with Screen Reading Software?
What elements of my Wix website must be ADA Compliant?
View all FAQ