The most comprehensive accessibility compliance platform on your WooCommerce website; a customizable, open-source e-commerce platform built on WordPress.
Accessibility on WooCommerce
Reduce your risk of costly, time-consuming lawsuits with AudioEye’s compliance offering on WooCommerce.
Boost your SEO and stand out among your competitors with more accessible online content.
Broaden your consumer base to the 61 million US adults living with a disability.
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on WooCommerce
AudioEye’s compliance offering is now available on WooCommerce. AudioEye is the industry’s only hybrid digital accessibility solution that integrates the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- With your code copied, open your site’s WordPress Admin panel
- In the left nav bar, select Appearance > Editor
- In the Theme files list on the right of the admin panel, locate a file called "footer.php" under the heading "Theme Footer"
- Open "footer.php" and scroll to the bottom, locate the body closing tag "</body>"
- Select "Update File"
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
View all FAQ