Certified ADA / WCAG accessibility compliance made easy on Joomla, a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content.
Accessibility on Joomla
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Joomla
Easily create ADA/WCAG compliant websites with AudioEye, the industry's only fully managed digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. With AudioEye Managed, customers are protected on day one with certified compliance.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- In the Joomla Control Panel, navigate to Extensions > Templates > Templates in the top navigation menu
- Select the template on which you wish to install AudioEye
- In the file list on the left, select the file "index.php"
- At the bottom of the "index.php" code, locate the body closing tag "</body>"
- "Save" your changes
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
How is AudioEye different from the competition?
What is Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance?
What standards does AudioEye use to certify accessibility?
What laws specifically address digital accessibility?
Am I required by law to make my website accessible?
View all FAQ