AudioEye®’s compliance offering easy to add on Joomla, a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content.
Accessibility on Joomla
Reduce your risk of costly, time-consuming lawsuits with AudioEye’s compliance offering on Joomla.
Boost your SEO and stand out among your competitors with more accessible online content.
Broaden your consumer base to the 61 million US adults living with a disability.
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Joomla
Easily create website’s with AudioEye, the industry’s only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- In the Joomla Control Panel, navigate to Extensions > Templates > Templates in the top navigation menu
- Select the template on which you wish to install AudioEye
- In the file list on the left, select the file "index.php"
- At the bottom of the "index.php" code, locate the body closing tag "</body>"
- "Save" your changes
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
View all FAQ