AudioEye®’s compliance offering easy to add on Magento, a leading e-commerce platform for open commerce innovation.
Accessibility on Magento
Reduce your risk of costly, time-consuming lawsuits with AudioEye’s compliance offering on Magento.
Boost your SEO and stand out among your competitors with more accessible online content.
Broaden your consumer base to the 61 million US adults living with a disability.
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Magento
AudioEye’s compliance offering is now available on Magento. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- In your Magento admin panel, navigate to Content > Configuration in the left navigation bar
- Locate the store you want to configure, and choose "Edit" in the "Action" column
- Scroll down and select "HTML Head"
- Save your changes by selecting "Save Configuration"
- To complete the installation, you must flush the "Magento Cache". On the left navigation bar select System > Cache Management
- In the upper right, choose "Flush Magento Cache"
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently asked questions
View all FAQ