Certified ADA / WCAG accessibility compliance made easy on Volusion, provider of a fully cloud-based ecommerce platform.
Accessibility on Volusion
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on Volusion
Easily create ADA/WCAG compliant websites with AudioEye, the industry's only fully managed digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. With AudioEye Managed, customers are protected on day one with certified compliance.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Log in to your Volusion account
- From your dashboard, open the "File Editor" found inside the "Design" menu
- Under "Shortcuts", you will find an area titled "Theme Files". The first one is your active theme template and will start with "template_" and end with ".html". Activate this link to open the "template file editor"
- Scroll down to the bottom and find the tag that reads "</body>"
- "Save" your changes
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
How is AudioEye different from the competition?
What is Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) compliance?
What standards does AudioEye use to certify accessibility?
What laws specifically address digital accessibility?
Am I required by law to make my website accessible?
View all FAQ