Accessibility on WordPress
Reduce your risk of costly, time-consuming lawsuits with AudioEye’s compliance offering on WordPress.
Boost your SEO and stand out among your competitors with more accessible online content.
Broaden your consumer base to the 61 million US adults living with a disability.
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on WordPress
Use AudioEye's WordPress Plugin to provide AudioEye’s accessibility offering on your platform. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
Next, install AudioEye on your site with our WordPress plugin. To use our plugin on your site:
- Log in to your WordPress Admin panel.
- Open Plugins from the sidebar, and select "Add New Plugin".
- Search plugins for AudioEye. Activate the "Install Now" button.
- AudioEye will appear in your sidebar. Activate it to open your Activation screen. You'll be asked for your AudioEye Site ID.
- In a new tab, log in to the AudioEye Portal and open "Installation" from the sidebar.
- Copy your Site ID.
- Return to the WordPress Activation screen and paste in your Site ID.
Frequently asked questions
View all FAQ