WordPress Accessibility & ADA Compliance Solutions
Certify your WordPress website ADA / WCAG accessibility. AudioEye makes accessibility easy on WordPress, the most popular online publishing platform.
Accessibility on WordPress
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on WordPress
Certify your WordPress website accessibility with AudioEye. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. Your WordPress site is ADA / WCAG compliant and you’re protected on day one with the AudioEye Trusted Certification.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- With your code copied, open your site’s WordPress Admin panel
- In the left nav bar, select Appearance > Editor
- In the Theme files list on the right of the admin panel, locate a file called "footer.php" under the heading "Theme Footer"
- Open "footer.php" and scroll to the bottom, locate the body closing tag "</body>"
- Select "Update File"
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
Is WordPress ADA/WCAG compliant
How do I know if my WordPress website is compliant?
Am I required to make my WordPress website accessible?
How do I make my WordPress website accessible?
What if I don’t have access to WordPress admin settings?
What is Accessibility Mode in WordPress?
How do you know if a WordPress theme is accessible?
View all FAQ