Accessibility on WordPress
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on WordPress
Certify your WordPress website accessibility with AudioEye's Wordpress Plugin. AudioEye is the industry's only hybrid digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. Your WordPress site is ADA / WCAG compliant and you’re protected on day one with the AudioEye Trusted Certification.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
Next, install AudioEye on your site with our WordPress plugin. To use our plugin on your site:
- Log in to your WordPress Admin panel.
- Open Plugins from the sidebar, and select "Add New Plugin".
- Search plugins for AudioEye. Activate the "Install Now" button.
- AudioEye will appear in your sidebar. Activate it to open your Activation screen. You'll be asked for your AudioEye Site ID.
- In a new tab, log in to the AudioEye Portal and open "Installation" from the sidebar.
- Copy your Site ID.
- Return to the Wordpress Activation screen and paste in your Site ID.
Once AudioEye is active on your WordPress website, AudioEye will automatically find and fix the most common errors on your site for you. Our AI-powered remediations and basic STAR plan certify your WordPress website’s ongoing ADA / WCAG compliance.
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
Is WordPress ADA/WCAG compliant
How do I know if my WordPress website is compliant?
Am I required to make my WordPress website accessible?
How do I make my WordPress website accessible?
What if I don’t have access to WordPress admin settings?
What is Accessibility Mode in WordPress?
How do you know if a WordPress theme is accessible?
View all FAQ