Hosted by MedTouch and AudioEye
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
10:00 a.m. PT | 11:00 a.m. MT | 12:00 p.m. CT | 1:00 p.m. ET
Attendees will learn:
- People First: Why Your Site & Content Needs to be Accessible
- WCAG 2.0
- Universal Design Principles
- Common Accessibility Errors
- Achieving & Maintaining Digital Accessibility in Compliance with ADA-Related Requirements
This one-hour webinar is free and open to all. Registration is required.
Sandra Fancher, Chief Strategy Officer, MedTouch
Sandra is a Chief Strategy Officer at MedTouch. She is
responsible for developing, planning, and executing strategic client initiatives and the growth of integrated digital strategy at MedTouch. Her extensive experience includes over 20 years working in technology, strategy and project management with the last 15 years exclusively in the healthcare industry. Sandra is passionate about understanding clients and working closely with them to develop actionable plans to improve the delivery of healthcare.
Maxie Adler, Customer Experience Manager, Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC / IAAP), AudioEye
Maxie is Lead Customer Experience Manager and vocal advocate for accessibility and inclusivity. As a Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) and Digital Accessibility subject matter expert, she is well versed in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ADA-related accessibility requirements. Maxie works closely with partners and direct customers to ensure all accessibility and usability goals are achieved in the most efficient manner.
This webinar is the 2nd in a series of three, hosted by MedTouch and AudioEye:
- Introduction to Digital Accessibility – February 6, 2018
- Web Essentials: The Basics of Creating Accessible Content – March 6, 2018
- The Target of Demand Letters – April 17, 2018