Certified ADA / WCAG accessibility compliance made easy on GoDaddy, which provides domain, website, and marketing solutions.
Accessibility on GoDaddy
Certified ADA / WCAG Compliance on GoDaddy
Easily create ADA/WCAG compliant websites with AudioEye, the industry's only fully managed digital accessibility solution that couples the power of AI/machine learning with a team of certified digital accessibility experts. With AudioEye Managed, customers are protected on day one with certified compliance.
First, sign into your AudioEye account or quickly create an account with a free trial. Simply give us your name, email, and URL, pick your AudioEye plan and be on the lookout for an email in your inbox to activate your account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open "Websites + Marketing"
- Select "Edit Site"
- Open "Site Settings" in the main menu
- Open the "Site-wide Code" tab
- Add the following code before the closing "</BODY>" tag section to your site, replacing "YOUR_AUDIOEYE_SITE_HASH" with the hash you see when logging into AudioEye:
- Select "OK"
- Publish your site
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible
Additional GoDaddy Help
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Feel free to hit us up on our chat—we’d love to help you out!
View all FAQ